My Teaching Activities
- Fall 2018: TDA540 Object-Oriented Programming: First-year programming course using Java (course website).
- Summer 2019: Correct-by-construction programming in Agda at the 2019 EUTypes Summer School on Types for Programming and Verification in Ohrid, Macedonia (course material).
- Bohdan Liesnikov (starting December 2020)
- Lucas Escot (starting January 2021)
- Leander Vignero: Computational Properties of Higher Inductive Types, a Formal Approach in Agda (2016-2017)
- Andreas Nuyts: Towards a directed homotopy type theory based on 4 kinds of variance (2014-2015)
- Toon Nolten: Programming and proving with dependently typed languages (2014-2015)
- Sophie Van Herck: Provably correct metaprogramming for Haskell (2013-2014)